LSX Sand Washing Machine
LSX Sand washing machine is artificial sand (including natural sand washing equipment). Sand washing machine is widely used for the washing of the material in gravel pits, mine, building materials, transportation, chemical industry, water conservancy and hydropower, concrete mixing stations and other industries. Sand washing machine can remove the gravel covered surface impurities, and destruction of water vapor coated layer of sand, in order to facilitate the dehydration, the role played efficient washing sand cleaning.
Sand Washing Machine Structure
- has the advantages of simple structure, stable operation.
- applicable to all kinds of working environment.
- long service life, almost no damageable parts.
- rarely need to repair, so the cost can be greatly reduced.
- bearing and water material separated , avoid machine damage phenomenon early because of pollution caused by rusty.
- the low loss material washing, high efficiency washing, can fully meet the requirements of high-grade materials.
There are many factors that affect the price of sand washing machine, not only is the quality of the products, and other factors to determine the sand washing machine prices, mainly has the following several factors
- sand washing machine manufacturer reputation, scale.
- sand washing machine manufacturers visibility in the industry.
- Floating steel market.
- product technology.
Now users are more trusted brand, brand is well-known, the product is also relatively more expensive.
Manufacturers a lot of advertising, is mainly to improve product visibility, relative cost is more also, the product is relatively more expensive.
Because the raw material of sand making machine is steel, steel prices directly affect the prices of products.
As we all know, the new product has just launched, tend to be more expensive, technology popularization, prices will come down. So the new technology, new products are the main factors affecting the price of sand washing machine.
LSX Sand Washing Machine Technical Data
|Model||Screw Diameter (mm)||Tank Length (mm)||Screw Quantity||Max Feeding (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||REV (r/min)||Power (kw)||Motor Model||Water Consumption (t/h)||Machine Size (mm)|