BENEFITS OF JOINING THE DOORNPOORT RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION
We need community participation and members to make a difference
Its simple. The North of Magalies Residence Association (Incorporated by Doornpoort Residents Association) has one thing in mind and that is to improve and serve the community and area we live in.
The objectives in the constitution are defined as follows:
Improving communication, consultation and collaboration with National, Provincial and Local Governments, the Wonderboom Airport Management, the Tshwane Metro Police and the South African Police Service as well as any other group/organisation that can add value to the Doornpoort Residents’ Association and its’ residents.
We would like to encourage the community to join the Residence Association as members. The more people support the association, the more voices are available to support causes to ensure that our requests are heard by our local government and to participate in improving our community and surroundings.
1. Improve communication with authorities and role players.
2. Liason with counselors to lobby issues of relevance to areas north of the Magalies.
3. Interact with developers and businesses to protect and promote the interest of the areas north of the Magalies residents.
4. Evaluate and respond to new laws and policies related to and affecting areas north of the Magalies.
5. Monitoring land use applications.
6. Oppose illegal land uses.
7. Assist in addressing security needs in liason with the SAPS, CPF, Tshwane Metro, and Wonderboom Airport.
Communication pertaining to events or situations impacting the community will be shared on the Facebook page, Twitter, WhatsApp Group and the Website.
JOIN THE RESIDENCE ASSOCIATION NOW, WE NEED YOU TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
To join the Residence Association:
Please download the membership form, complete and return to the given email address. http://doornpoortresident.co.za/doc… You will receive a membership number once the annual membership fee has been paid
Why is there a membership fee?
If you wonder what they funds are applied for, the answer varies. An example: The legal battle against Sable Platinum who applied for mining exploration and mining rights just north of the N4 highway. Unfortunately funds are required and as individuals we will not succeed. Hence a community effort. The membership fee of R150 per annum has remained consistent. All the funds are managed and statements available to the public.
Bank: FNB-BRANCH CODE-250855
ACCOUNT NUMBER -62301629492
ACCOUNT TYPE: BUSINESS ESSENTIAL ACCOUNT
For any queries:
WEB – www.doornpoortresidents.co.za
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 071 292 4168